If you are looking to become a member of North Hampshire RC the easiest way is through the British Cycling website. Start the process by selecting the link: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/club_member_list?club_id=385
Note: Juveniles are now free
Follow these steps on the British Cycling website:
- On the right hand side just below full width red and blue menu, there is a red button “Buy Club Membership”. Click this button.
- Most people will select either “Senior First Claim” (aged 18-39) or “Veteran First Claim” (aged 40 or over).
- Then select either to buy for "yourself" or "someone else".
- Select either that "you have.." or "you DO NOT have.." a British Cycling account.
You have a British Cycling account
- You are either asked to login or
- Your British Cycling details are pre-populated.
- Click "Proceed to Payment".
You DO NOT have a British Cycling account (or lapsed)
- You are presented with a blank form.
- Enter your personal details and an Account Password.
- Then click "Proceed to Payment".
Note: you can join British Cycling when entering your personal details
After selecting 'Proceed to Payment'
- Enter your card details and billing address.
- Check the two boxes to confirm you are over 16 and agree to the terms of buying membership on the BC website.
- Select "Submit Payment" and you are DONE!